How to light the 21st century’s rail network
The UK’s rail network is one of the largest and most diverse portfolios of lighting in the country – and it’s in the process of reinventing itself.
In this one-day conference, we’ll help you do just that. It will cover:
- Lighting and the customer experience
- The future of LED lighting technology
- The use of controls to save energy
- Procurement processes
- Standards and regulations: help or hindrance
- Managing your emergency lighting
This event is for engineers, designers, manufacturers, consultants and specifiers with responsibility for lighting. And best of all, it’s free to representatives of network operators and train operating companies.
To register for a free place, contact Fergus Lynch on 020 3283 4387 or email@example.com