How to light the 21st century’s rail network
The UK’s rail network is one of the largest and most diverse portfolios of lighting in the country – and the current wave of investment represents a once-in-a-generation opportunity to upgrade to world-class lighting.
In this one-day conference, we’ll help you do just that. It will cover:
- Best practice in lighting procurement
- The role of LEDs and controls on the network
- Future stations: Balancing the needs of passengers, retailers and drivers
- Learning from world-class transport projects
- Changing technical standards for lighting tunnels l Inspection and verification issues for LED projects
This event is for engineers, designers, manufacturers, consultants and specifiers with responsibility for lighting. And best of all, it’s free to representatives of network operators and train operating companies.
To register for a free place, contact Fergus Lynch on 020 3283 4387 or firstname.lastname@example.org